voici une omelette délicieuse et très "healthy" pour bien démarrer la journée!
Greek Omelet With Tomatoes and Feta Cheese
Nutrition Score per serving:
(1/2 omelet): 109 calories, 30% fat (3.6 g; 2 g saturated), 20% carbs (5 g), 50% protein (14 g), 1 g fiber, 97 mg calcium, 1 mg iron, 347 mg sodium.
* Nutrient note Egg whites are an excellent source of high-quality protein, with 4 grams per egg white.
* Olive-oil cooking spray
* 6 large egg whites
* 1/2 t dried oregano
* 1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes
* 1/2 cup diced green bell peppers
* 2 T crumbled feta cheese
* Salt and ground black pepper
Note: If you're short on time, instead of making an omelet you can scramble the eggs by cooking them as instructed, but stir frequently with a spatula or wooden spoon.
1. Spray a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray and set pan over medium-high heat.
2. Whisk together egg whites and oregano. Add egg mixture to pan and cook 3—5 minutes, until egg whites are cooked through to the top, frequently lifting the sides of egg whites with a spatula to allow uncooked portions to slide underneath (tilt the pan to help them do this).
3. Top one side of egg mixture with tomatoes, bell pepper and feta cheese. Using the spatula, fold over untopped side. Cook omelet 1 more minute, until feta melts.
4. Season to taste with salt and black pepper and cut omelet in half to serve.